iAlign’s Summer Performance Intensive
The Summer Performance Intensive is in alignment with the mission and purpose of iAlign Dance Company in utilizing arts education to create a safe and expressive learning environment to build community while diving deep into the human experience.
This program directly promotes:
- Social connections
- Healthy social, emotional, and artistic development of children
- Cooperation and teamwork
- Creativity and Expression
This summer program will directly address iAlign’s 2021/22 theme of Alzheimer’sDisease, by adding a theater element and combining that with dance on stage in a one-act musical play to bring life to community stories. The three goals for our summer program are to:
(1) To build confidence in our students and overall stage presence through performance.
(2) To create opportunities to practice cooperation and teamwork, through the arts.
(3) To help shape a community of change-makers that can leave with a deeper understanding of self and the human-experience.
The iAlign Summer Performance Intensive is designed specifically for children ages 7-14. The camp will be held from 9:30a to 3:00p Monday – Friday at the Greensboro Cultural Center. The student’s musical will be performed at 4:00 pm on the Friday at the end of camp (July 8th and July 22nd).
The cost for each session is $200 per child and includes all instruction, lunch, and snacks.
Select a Session to Join!
Have a Teenager that is interested in becoming a volunteer?